We Buy Houses In South Florida. We are local Fort Lauderdale Fl home buyers, and we offer cash for houses in Fort Lauderdale Florida. In today’s market there are many reasons to bypass a realtor and sell your property yourself. You know the details of your property better than anyone else. If you cut out all agents, you would essentially cut out on average about 6% of the commission. For example: on a $300,000 home, that’s about $18,000 of savings. Regardless of the huge potential savings, many home sellers, still think that a real estate agent’s expertise is essential.
Here are 5 Reasons you CAN do it yourself:
1. Online Search Tools: With the rise of online real-estate search tools, homeowners now have easier access to the resources and information they need to sell property in West Palm Beach FL. The Internet has essentially changed the face of real estate.
2. Market yourself: With all of the new online platforms designed specifically to market the homes of sellers not affiliated with realtors, homeowners no longer need them to get their property in front of prospective buyers. Plus on average, realtors leverage the Multiple Listing Service as their primary ‘marketing tool,’ and anybody can access that if they are willing to pay for it.
3. Agents are NOT Appraisers: Appraisers are the key to getting an accurate home valuation. An agent is going to give you their perspective based on what they are seeing, they have no true professional training in that aspect. Home sellers in Fort Lauderdale FL working without an agent can obtain the services of an appraiser on their own for roughly a few hundred dollars. Even if you used a realtor, you would still need to bring in an appraiser.
4. Agents are NOT Lawyers: Real-estate lawyers, not realtors, are responsible for making sure that documents and other legal matters pertaining to the sale are in good order. There is a myth out there that the agent helps you with this paperwork, they may offer you direction, but they are not legally capable to provide that expertise. As is the case with appraisers, home sellers in West Palm Beach FL can find a real estate attorney on their own to handle the legal aspects of the process.
5. You can do the same as a Realtor: The main service that realtors provide is convenience. All of the services they offer; finding a real-estate attorney, coordinating home viewings, and so on, can be done by any homeowner willing to put in the extra effort. In some places, a real estate agent license takes under two weeks to get, so after those two weeks, that person can be in charge of the selling or buying of a person’s home, which is one of the largest financial assets in a person’s life.
Sell My House in Fort Lauderdale FL
If you think you need to sell your house in Florida fast, then you may need us. We are homebuyers in Fort Lauderdale Fl , and we can help you have a stress-free sale by buying your property directly from you.